Admission Policy in Canadian University of Bangladesh
Minimum requirements for getting admission into Canadian University of Bangladesh (CUB) strictly follows the rules and guidelines prepared by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The rules are stated as below:
- 1) A minimum GPA of 2.5 or equivalent in both SSC/O level and HSC/A level or in equivalent public examinations. Students with GPA 2.00 in any examination either SSC/O level or HSC/A level must have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totaling the GPA of both the examinations.
- 2) For the Department of Film and Television, a minimum GPA 2.00 or equivalent grade in both SSC/O Level and HSC/A level or equivalent public examinations.
- 3) Sons/daughters of freedom fighters shall have an aggregate GPA of at least 5.00 in SSC/O Level and HSC/A Level.
- 4) For admission into engineering programs, student must passed from science back ground with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in HSC/A Level or equivalent public examination.
- 5) For admission into postgraduate programs, a minimum GPA 2.00 in Bachelor degrees is required.
- 6) Diploma, ACCA,Transfer from other Universities, MBA, EMBA etc students will appear only viva before admission.
- Any students seeking admission into CUB, must qualify the competitive written admission test and Viva and must be enlisted for admission into the respective program, meeting all the requirements.